Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

190 Posts in 95 Topics- by 131 Members - Latest Member: maddog45

July 31, 2014, 01:33:10 PM
M Company Message BoardTrooper MessagesM Company Message BoardGeneral Army Combat Recognition RIBBON
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: General Army Combat Recognition RIBBON  (Read 3980 times)
frenchie
Veteran

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2005, 09:29:06 PM »

Troopers,

Congress Act H.R. 4200, Sec 566 is seeking a generic RIBBON for all combat soldiers, except for infantrymen and medic.   Please go to the political section at that 11th ACVVC sight for my detail information.

:x
Frenchie
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 06:27:26 AM »

Well as the highest KIA rate MOS for vietnam is the 11E 27% it would seem that being an 11B was safer maybe they should get the ribbon and we the  CAB.
m11thcav
M Company Website
Administrator
Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 01:15:52 PM »

Quote from: "Anonymous"
Well as the highest KIA rate MOS for vietnam is the 11E 27% it would seem that being an 11B was safer maybe they should get the ribbon and we the  CAB.

this website has the stats to support that:

http://www.vietnamwall.org/casualty.html
DEW_19Dlrrp
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 03:00:10 PM »

THE CAB IS FOR THOSE TROOPS WHO PARTICIPATE IN COMBAT BUT R NOT 11 BUSH.
IM HERE ON A BASE IN TUZ, IRAQ AND LET ME TELL YA BROTHERS, IT AINT AT ALL LIKE THE NAM.  SEEMS LIKE HERE, EVERYBODY GETS TO PLAY.  WE HAVE LADY GUNNERS THAT R JUST AS LETHAL AS THEIR MALE COUNTERPARTS.  WERE REALLY SHORT HANDED HERE SO CLERKS, MECHANICS, MESS PERS. , FUELERS, 13B'S, MP'S.
DONT MATTER, WERE HERE TO GET THE JOB DONE.  THIS IS MY 4TH COMBAT TOUR, GETTING READY TO START #5.  IF IT WAS UP TO ME, ID GIVE THESE YOUNG SOLDIERS A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN A CAB.  BUT, MAYBE THATS JUST ME.
                                                                        SSG D.E.WATKINS, 278TH MI CO.
                                                                        FOB BERNSTEIN, TUZ, IRAQ.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx