Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

190 Posts in 95 Topics- by 131 Members - Latest Member: maddog45

October 01, 2014, 08:13:19 AM
M Company Message BoardTrooper MessagesM Company Message Boardrichard swiger ( red)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: richard swiger ( red)  (Read 3888 times)
bob spencer
New Recruit

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2004, 10:48:44 PM »

9-7-69  it  been  35 year ago  we lost a good  friend. red was in 2nd platoon m-co ( E-6) Platoon sgt.  one date in time  i never forget.    bob spencer 2nd platoon m-co
Brad Adkins
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 06:06:21 PM »

Hello,

I'm Sgt. Adkin's son if you remember me.  Just wanted to say hey and that I hope you are doig well. Take care....
Richard J. Swiger II
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 04:41:39 PM »

Richard (Red) Swiger was my uncle. I am currently 28 years old, so I never had a chance to meet him.  I have tried to carry out his name the way I think he would want me to.  I am writing to say, "Thank You" for not forgetting him.  The Swiger Family send there love and thanks for all the Blackhorse family has done and continue to do...

Love & Prayers,

Richard J. Swiger II
bob spencer
New Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 10:10:26 PM »

richard  thank you your brother and dad  for coming to johnny riley house  in lexington ky  for mimi reuinon . i been  waiting 37 years to meet red family.. and thank to all my m-co brother  who came and help red family get some answer and closer.it really help me i been waiting since 1969 to meet red  (Richard swiger kia 9-7-69) FAMILY. KEEP  CONTACT  WITH US
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx