Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

196 Posts in 100 Topics- by 131 Members - Latest Member: maddog45

April 25, 2024, 10:37:44 PM
M Company Message BoardTrooper MessagesM Company Message BoardSee you in Colorado Springs!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: See you in Colorado Springs!  (Read 7565 times)
RandyW
New Recruit

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2005, 06:24:54 AM »

It's 1am Texas time Aug 4th 2005, I fly standby and the first flight (9am) is already over booked. The next flight is around 11 and looks much better, there are 6 flights to Colorado Springs today, the last one about 10pm, I WILL be on one of them!!!!
Hope to see you there.

Allons, Randy
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 04:22:59 AM »

Well, what a fantastic we all had! I cant say there were many there that I knew from my time in Vietnam, only Melven Hays from 2nd platoon, still it was wonderful to be around so many Blackhorse troopers! It was the biggest 'party' I've ever been to, thats for sure!
We, that is, my girlfriend and I, spent five days in Colorado, Thursday was Pikes Peak (in the rain) and meet a bunch of people. Friday was Cripple Creek, and meet a bunch of people, Sat. was Reunion, and meet a bunch of people. Sunday was Royal Gorge, ran into more people from the reunion. Monday was Rocky Mountain National Park. Got home (Texas) Tues. and slept for a day!
Already making plans to go to Kansas City, I've been there and I love that town, also looking forward to going back to Ft Knox, I think most of us have been there!
Looking forward to seeing you in K.C!
I do hope there will be more from 1970, and 3rd platoon.

Allons, Randy
RandyW
New Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 05:16:08 AM »

I am the "guest."
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx