Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

196 Posts in 100 Topics- by 131 Members - Latest Member: maddog45

November 28, 2020, 12:01:59 AM
M Company Message BoardTrooper MessagesM Company Message BoardReporting in
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Reporting in  (Read 5051 times)
tired old tanker
New Recruit

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2007, 10:49:26 PM »

I was assigned to M CO for just about 6 months late Jan thru June 70. I only remember a few names. I am looking for some OLD photos of Lai kay and Quan Loy. I will post if I find them. I do remember Monk driving the track P/U around thunder 1 and Quan loy. Also remember some stuff I need to forget, it's been almost 40 years.  I ended up staying over 20 and retired as SFC in 86 then did 16 years as DA Civilian. I just retired again. I guess I've had enough of the Army.
James schipma
New Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 12:04:37 AM »

Hey Tired Old Tanker. Im the monk who drove that Monkmobile around. I was known as Monkeyman. Remember me? Here is my E mail Address to contact me. Monkeyman311@msn.com

ames Schipma
TIGGER51
New Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 01:10:19 AM »

hey, i understand completely.  just finished 19 months in iraq.  still cav after all these years.  5 combat tours.  4 of them were cav units.  M Co. being my first and most dear to my heart.  5 yrs. left to do.  im a instructor (crew serve weapons) at ft. mccoy, wi.  then my wife and the army say i gotta go to the barn.
                                                SSG. DAN WATKINS  M CO.3/11TH 70-71
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx