Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

196 Posts in 100 Topics- by 131 Members - Latest Member: maddog45

March 29, 2024, 05:33:32 AM
M Company Message BoardTrooper MessagesM Company Message Boardagent orange problems
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: agent orange problems  (Read 11706 times)
John Soliz
« on: June 17, 2003, 10:51:31 PM »

Has anyone in Mco. developed agent orange problems? I was with the 1st platoon 68-69. Two months ago I had a lump removed and it was diagnosed folicular lymphoma non hodgkins diease. Fortunately after all the tests I have no other tumors or cancer in my bones. However it is incurrable but the doctors claim I could die of old age before this very slow type of cancer gets me...I went to the VA to see if there was a connection between this and agent orange. It is.
I have lost most of the e-mail addresses for the guys in my platoon. If you see this would you drop me a line...
John Soliz
BANDAIDE1@aol.com
wpowis
NHL
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2003, 02:10:10 AM »

I was DXed with Marginal B cell Lymphoma with splenic involvment / bone marrow stage 4 low grade in march 2003. I am also an ex trooper with 2 squadron 11th ACR 1969-71.
I was given chemo for 4 months (Fludarabine) as of this time I am in partial remission. I guess the good thing about low grade is that it moves slowly. My Dr said that I have had it for about 2-3 years. I was wondering if anyone else is contracting this type of lymphoma from RVN. I was in the Ho Bo / Boi Loi woods area near Trang Bang and Nui Ba Din with a base camp at Dian.
Bill
D WATKINS
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 07:22:46 PM »

IVE HAD TH E VA TAKE OFF 2.  ONE FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD AND ONE FROM MY BACK.  GUESS I BETTER DO SOME CHECKIN ON JUST WHAT THE HELL IT IS.  WRITE ME A NOTE DOC. AND ILL TELL U ABOUT THESE LOCAL SURGERIES.  DAN WATKINS
DEW_19Dlrrp@yahoo.com :shock:
m311acr
New Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 10:07:55 PM »

I was diagnosed with acute peripherial neuropathy in 1996.  Numb hands, legs, feet.  I was with M Co Jan 68-Jan 69 with Maintenance Platoon.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by padexx